Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Serious Catch-up Part 3

2nd October:
"Shadow"

Sunshine

When I was little, I used to cry when my family sang the song "You Are My Sunshine." I cried because I thought the song was about someone trying to take my sister away. I'm sure it wasn't easy being the "2nd mom" in the house, but I've watched my sister all my life, and I am more proud of her than I can even say!


"You make me happy when skies are gray."
- You Are My Sunshine

3rd October:


Danger for breakfast.

One minute you're a slug and the next minute you're a hero, so you don't know what to think.
-Ed Belfour



4th October

El Gato Monstro


Lord Arthur Goring: Gertrude, it is not the perfect, but rather the imperfect who have need of love.
Gertrude: You seem to know a great deal about it all of a sudden.
Lord Arthur Goring: Oh, I hope not. All I know, Gertrude, is that it takes great courage to see the world in all its tainted glory, and still to love it. And even more courage to see it in the one you love. Gertrude, you have more courage than any woman I have ever known. Do not be afraid now to use it.

No comments: