Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Me and Old Spice Man

I've recently discovered that I am somewhat culturally illiterate. Most of my problem stems from the fact that I don't follow the latest trends on You Tube.

My siblings, friends, and coworkers have been trying to pull me out from under my rock.

Which brings me to my new friend Old Spice Man. I realize I'm ridiculously behind on this--I mean BYU and Sesame Street have already been capitalizing on this genius--but I thought I would post these.

Well, this one was my favorite.

Oh my gosh.

And then tonight, I found this one.

It's pretty amazing advertising when your audience is actually willing to search out your commercials online...

1 comment:

Megan and Kenny said...

I like those commercials. They make me happy everytime I watch them. I like to look up the skittles berry and cream commercials. Those are funny.